Real-Time Transportation VisibilityMore Overview and Leaner Processes Based on Real-Time Data.
Real-time transportation visibility is a key factor for stable supply chains today. It is particularly important for manufacturing companies to understand influences on their supply chain. With myleo / dsc, we go one step further and simplify a wide range of processes based on real-time data.
Track all modes of transport and multimodal transport chains
Risk reduction in material supply
Transparency in inbound & outbound logistics in real time
Process reliability and avoidance of media discontinuities
Real-Time Transportation VisibilityWe Make Your Supply Chain Transparent
The integration of telematics, sensors, smartphones and subsystems (WMS, TMS, ERP, etc.) creates digital process chains in your logistics. Holistic supply chain monitoring makes it possible to detect delays (alignment of ETA/ATA) and to take countermeasures if necessary.
- ETA/ATA calculation for process steering in yard, transport and warehouse logistics
- Inbound tracking of all transports on the inbound map
- Share tracking data with customers and service providers
- See and react to delays directly at the booked slot
- Exchange of digital documents (e.g. PoD) with partners
- Connectivity Service: integration of your data from ERP, TMS, WMS, etc.
Get in Touch Let Your Suppliers Deliver the Goods!
Michael Rölli, Head of Customer Advisory
Real-Time Transportation VisibilityTrack Truck Transports Seamlessly and Synchronize Them Automatically
When will which goods arrive? Can I still load at this loading point on the loading day? We help you correlate data and identify critical processes through data transparency, using real-time data from the trucks’ onboard units.
The worldwide tracking of shipments by sea and the integration of these into port processes is easily possible with myleo / dsc.
- Dynamic ETA calculation (incl. driving and rest times)
- Automatic postponement of time slot bookings in case of delay
- Telematics integration of more than 300+ forwarding companies
- Real-time communication with drivers, carriers and customers
- Fleet map based on the map data of navigation professionals here
- Automatic identification of transports via trans-shipment point/hub
Real-Time Transportation VisibilityOcean Visibility: Transparency for Global Container Shipments
Forget time-consuming research to find out the status of your container! With myleo / dsc you can keep an eye on all your ocean freight shipments. In addition to shipping company and ship information, you get predicted arrival times with the help of AI and thus more security in planning the onward leg. Monitoring demurrage and detention across shipping companies also becomes easy. You can count on:
- 60 integrated shipping companies
- Linking of ship and shipping line information
- Independent forecast data (AI)
- Monitoring of demurrage and rental times
- Container search and filter options across all shipping lines
- Minimal input data requirements
WE REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR SUPPLY CHAINHave we sparked your interest for smart logistics processes?
Real-Time Transportation VisibilityDigitalized Plant Rail Processes and Rail Tracking
Integrate other tracking systems, such as those from the rail or multimodal sectors, into your supply chain management.
- Digitized rail processes
- Tracking of rail and multimodal transports
- Documentation of wagon damage based on sensor technology/IoT
- Track idle and standby times
WE REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR SUPPLY CHAINAre you ready to turbocharge your digital logistics?
Real-Time Transportation VisibilityShipment tracking as easy as in the B2C sector
Provide your customers and goods recipients alike with simple and functional shipment tracking and inform your customers proactively and automatically via e-mail incl. tracking link or app.
- Calculate estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- Map shipments from external TMS
- Track on-time status
- Tour map with real-time data
- Notifications in case of unexpected events
Dock/Door Appointment Scheduling Find out more about booking rules for time slots.
Real-Time Transportation VisibilityEquipment and Resource Tracking within the Yard
Create higher supply chain visibility with position and status data on empty and circulating equipment such as swap bodies, containers and rail wagons: myleo / dsc not only tracks equipment, but also processes.
Inventory transparency and availability
Data-based process optimization
Minimize search efforts
Link tour and loading equipment
Requirements planning based on order and real-time data
Determine idle times and optimize utilization
IoT and hardware integration from a single source
Sensor technology captures data such as temperature, shocks, etc.
Real-Time Transportation VisibilitySupply Chain Control Tower with myleo / dsc
Planned and unplanned events influence logistics processes every day. Adaptive event chains are the backbone of every control tower. With myleo / dsc these can be modeled and controlled granularly.
Your ContactWant to find out more?
Head of SalesMichael Rölli
Would you like to solve your logistics challenges in a simple, flexible and innovative way? We would be happy to support you in bringing your processes into the digital future. I look forward to hearing from you!