NEW: Management and evaluation of rail transports with myleo / dsc
With our latest development, the rail mode of transport will also find its way into myleo / dsc in the future. This means that we can also offer you a platform for the operational control of rail transports, with which you can quickly gain an overview of the current status of all wagons. By integrating various data sources, you can use GPS positions and sensor information, for example, to derive wagon runs and predict the arrival time at a destination.
To enable you to use our rail tracking as flexibly as possible, the tool offers you the option of integrating both your own and rented wagons from different providers. For this purpose, the wagons only have to be equipped with a telematics unit, which then sends information via a (standard) interface (format: ITSS or similar) to the myleo / dsc via push or pull, for example. Via this, the individual trolleys continuously transmit the following information with a time stamp:
- GPS position
- Vibration (from X, Y and Z direction)
- movement state (transport, parking, standing)
In the fleet overview, the individual values are displayed chronologically with a time stamp, categorized according to GPS positions, vibrations, temperature and humidity. The data is clearly visualized so that, for example, temperature curves or a progression of GPS positions can be traced on a map view.
With the help of the map, you can define your own locations, but also transfer stations, preliminary stations or railroad stations as geofences. The system then automatically detects whether a GPS position is inside or outside this specific area. This makes it possible to determine when a wagon entered a location, how long it was there and when it left it again.
Thus, the myleo / dsc is able to automatically track arrival and departure events. As soon as a wagon leaves a location, a new run is created via the departure.
In addition to tracking current GPS positions and trolley runs, sensor and impact information of the trolleys is also transmitted. This allows you to create limit clusters for individual wagons or wagon types. In these clusters, upper and lower limits for impacts, temperatures and humidity are defined. Based on these, the myleo / dsc informs you via push notification or e-mail if a trolley exceeds or falls below the limit values.
Rail functionality in myleo / dsc
Various functions are available for the operational management of all wagon resources:
- In addition to the wagon number, the wagon type and the wagon lessor serve as master data.
- The current position of the wagons is displayed on a map view with rail network.
- In addition to searching for a specific wagon number, it is possible to narrow down the list of all wagons using filters. For example, only the wagons that are currently located in a selected area can be displayed.
- In an overview of all wagon runs, it is possible to filter according to the start, the destination, the forecasted relation as well as the departure and arrival times. If limit violations occur, they are assigned to specific wagon runs.
- This allows you to identify the wagon runs where a specific problem has occurred in order to search for the cause in a more targeted manner.
- Optionally, you can also transfer the information obtained in myleo / dsc to the SAP-based rail solution leogistics Rail.